about 2 months ago
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy are currently looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor / Portfolio Manager to join them in their London Central office.
Working across an interesting and diverse portfolio, the successful candidate will have a proven Surveyor background and be commercially minded.
The ideal candidate will have extensive exposure to retail lettings and experience working with small to medium size enterprises.
- To grow income on behalf of the client through the provision and delivery of a portfolio merchandise strategy tailored to the local demographic
- To support the client in respect of the provision of 'surveying' services including property /portfolio management, development, retail agency and advisory services.
- Work closely with the Director(s) and Account Managers to ensure that work is planned to optimise the use of available resources to grow income from the portfolio
- Ensure that all work is planned to satisfy the requirements of the contract KPI's
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, in order that their requirements are fully understood and implemented
- Possess a degree in Building Surveying or a similar relevant qualification
- Hold MRICS status or be actively working towards it
- A general practice surveying background with experience in a number of the following areas: --Rent reviews of commercial property, Lease renewals, Management of leasehold commercial property
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Full UK Driving License
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary and package
- Flexible working and a good approach to work life balance
- Opportunity for further development, training and support