Up to €440.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson are recruiting for a Support Engineer Mobile Solutions to join our client in Brussels.
The mission is long-term with possible renewals, but initially the candidate will take over a replacement contract wit.h an initial 3.5 Month Contract.
- System integration testing.
- Pro-active follow up on the technology advances of the above mentioned technologies
- Product evaluations for the Windows platform's administration and management tools, including market survey, technical evaluation, testing and preparation of technical reports.
- System Administration for Windows Server domains and servers.
- Installation and configuration of servers, workstations, laptops, hybrid mobile devices (e.g. convertibles), smartphones, media tablets.
- Development of technical documentation (compilation of user guides, documentation of procedures, evaluation reports, etc.).
- Support iOS, Android and Window based devices
- Supporting, documentation and drafting of guidelines for the iPhone
- Test and evaluate new mobile devices on the market to define the future mobility standards
- Support of the hardware infrastructure (Smartphones, Tablets and Mobile equipment)
- Providing IT support based on ITIL principles
- Gather business and technical requirements from the stakeholders and produce technical specifications.
- Perform product (hardware and software) market research and issue recommendations for related change requests and projects
- Produce proof of concept implementations in the Lab.
- Produce documentation for transferring the solution to production.
- Work closely with other members of the team and the production teams, organise meetings and diffuse information
-Maintain and support the dedicated testing lab
- At least 9 years of relevant specific experience
- At least Bachelor's degree or 3 years of higher education
- Proven experience in the abovementioned tasks is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems family (Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 8.x, Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2008 R2, and Windows Phone)
- Knowledge of iOS
- Knowledge of Android
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, VPN), Windows networking and the Active Directory (Group Policies etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting/batch language for the Windows environment, in particular Powershell.
- Knowledge of Windows installation and deployment tools, based on scripting and cloning techniques.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and of x86 server hardware.
- Ability to pro-actively follow the technology progress and make sound recommendations based on that.
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.