Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £33860 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Supervisor (B8T) (Day Shift)
£33,860 Per Annum + Overtime + Package
General Description of Job:
Carry out 28 day quality assurance checks on forward aircraft, raise and correct findings. Complete Technical investigations as required to ensure timely closure of DASORS. Manage the review of risk assessments to ensure they remain valid and relevant.
Under take duties of CAT C to release air craft from depth maintenance
Tasks are to be monitored and carried out in a safe and efficient manner to ensure task progression meets the allocated flying program without compromising flight safety or the airworthiness of the aircraft. Any problems or foreseen delays are to be reported to the Hangar Manager. This is a post working day in Hawk T2 .
The Senior Supervisor will be responsible for meeting agreed delivery targets. Demonstrate people management and leadership skills. The post holder will be an experienced and highly skilled technician undertaking a range of activities to support aircraft or component maintenance, demonstrating the ability to investigations as required. They shall be responsible for maintaining airworthiness through appropriate task authorisation on an aircraft. Demonstrates awareness of broader external dependencies and identified areas for continuous improvement. Senior Supervisors are responsible to the Maintenance Manager (MM) through the Rectification Controller for the efficient and effective daily operation of activities when applicable means of compliance.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
* Carry out Level G tasks that do not require additional authorization criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by the authorizing authority
* Carry out self-supervised activities within own trade if authorised
* Condition technical equipment as SCRAP inside trade boundary.
* Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience. Ensure that all tradesmen return the individual PEVLs for validation of entries on a regular basis.
* Act as nominated Deputy Rectification Controller during absences.
* When detailed, acting as Detachment Manager for both Overseas and UK detachments, liaising with the Detachment Planner, the MM/DMM and the Supply Supervisor during the preparation, operation and recovery phases.
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
* All staff are responsible for ensuring that all Information Technology and Information Management processes, policies, procedures and controls are adhered to for all IT systems within their use.
* Champion a culture of Near Miss and Error Reporting and take the lead for subsequent investigations
Technical Experience and Qualifications
* 5 years supervisory experience on Hawk T2 (or equivalent Hawk)
* Supervisors in Aviation
* Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent
* Quality and Air Safety Management Systems Training
* Use engineering knowledge and understanding to apply technical practical skills
* Contribute to the design, development, manufacture, construction, commissioning operation or maintenance of products, equipment, processes, systems or services
* Accept and exercise personal responsibility
* Use effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Make a personal commitment to an appropriate code of professional conduct, recognising obligations to society, the profession and the environment Positive attitude
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relevant skills and qualifications please feel free, if you have any further questions give John Ward a call on 0161 707 1516.