Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Study and survey technology landscape to stay on top of industry trends, and provide constructive suggestions to management team.
* Interface with ecosystem technology partners, contribute new ideas for mobile innovation and mobile device technologies, evangelize for CBG via events and online activities
* Establish and maintain relationship with local VC and startup communities to identify promising technologies to help differentiate mobile product/services
* Based on Munich, Germany and travel as work needs in Europe, including others countries, like China.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree, Preferred Masters Degree
Major/Discipline: MBA, Computer Science or Engineering background
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant strategy planning/development/analysis/Account management/ business development experience.
Skills & Abilities:
* Experience of customer/partner interfacing role, good communication skills
* Experience of mobile application, platform and/or services for Android device
* Experience of strategic planning, consulting, development and analysis on mobile phone, mobile internet, mobile services or particular technology industry.
* Having a good understanding of country market landscapes, including deep understanding of competitor positions
* Strong understanding of market research methods and processes
* Self-starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment, proven success in working within a globalized multi-culture organization.
* MBA and consulting company working experience is preferred.
* Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
Fluent English and business level or higher communication skills in German, French or Spanish are preferred.