10 months ago
Contract: 6 Months
The successful candidate will play a key role in embedded real-time software development for airborne system. They will be responsible for the technical content of the developed software and may also be a Work Package Owner and be responsible for the day to day management of a team of software developers. The software development team would typically comprise of three or four engineers and may involve the management of small packages of outsourced activities or liaison/direction of fully outsourced activities.
- Production of RTCA/DO-178B/C software planning documents
- Production of High and Low Level requirements to implement the System Level requirements.
- Design and code the software in accordance with the specificed requirements
- Generation of software certification documentation in accordance with the expectations of RTCA/DO-178B/C
- Support the unit certification with the appropriate airworthiness authorities.
- Ada and/or MISRA C/C++
- Requirements Management (e.g. DOORS) tools.
- Configuration Management (e.g. Dimensions) tools.
- Proven ability with Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow applications
- Good understanding of Configuration management
- Proven ability to develop real-time embedded safety-critical software preferably in accordance with RTCA/DO-178B/C DAL A or B