South Yorkshire, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are working with a well known company withing managed services who have a huge input within off-grid utilities.
Now looking to grow their technical function, they're on the hunt for a clean-coding Software Engineer who will form part of the development team. The idea is to bring in an innovative thinker who can help them take their products to new heights.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you'll be expected to:
- Use agile methodologies to deliver software
- Work within varying business streams to delivery multiple projects
- Work across the whole SDLC with multi-disciplinary teams
To be successful in the role of Senior Software Engineer, you'll be expected to have the following skills:
- Mentoring Junior members or leading a development function
- Extensive C# Software development experience (large-scale projects)
- SOLID principles within coding
- Experience working within an agile setting or SCRUM
Any experience or knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud-based technologies
- Atlassian tool chain work experience
This is an URGENT requirement with an immediate start date. Two-stage interview process which are due to start w/c 24th September.
Please APPLY NOW or send me an updated CV to be considered for the role.