£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
A leader in the Aerospace and Defence sector are on the lookout for their next talent, a Senior Software Engineer to come and work on an urgent requirement. With more projects on the horizon they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and work in a fast paced and process driven environment.
The successful hire will form part of a successful development team working on innovative on innovative products across the board.
You will also be expected to:
- Derive all system requirements and analysis to software sub-system level
- Use debugging tools to ensure all bugs are identified and dealt with
- Work in an agile setup and liaise with other members of the development and design teams
- Carry out the full software lifecycle and development methodology
- Produce test procedures and associated test activities
- Implement real time distributed design and design patterns
- Implement unit testing using Unit Test frameworks
- Use continuous integration to set up and configure production tools chains
To be successful in the role of Senior Software Engineer, you'll need the following skills:
- Extensive C++ programming experience
- Agile methodologies working knowledge
- Experience with software design methodology (UML)
- Working knowledge of Linux or Windows OS
- Unit test frameworks
Any knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
- Jenkins (CI)
- Git / SVN
- Real Time embedded
- Working in the aerospace in defence environment
This is an urgent requirement with a swift two-stage interview process. Interviews scheduled to start on w/c 18th March 2019.
APPLY NOW to be considered or send an updated CV.
Please note that all candidates must be eligible to be SC cleared.