2 months ago
- Analysing requirements and specifying the software solution and work breakdown
- Generating source code to implement all aspects of the software detailed design
- Cointegration of software onto the target platform
- Providing software technical support
- Supporting the company software process and procedure updates
- Increasing product security through the implementation of security features with the aim of achieving CPA.
- Implementing MANET and traffic control based features to support customer demonstrations and key strategic campaigns.
- Porting the code base on to COTS platforms, including governance, to support customer systems and sales.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Proven ability of software design & implementation for secure data or voice network communications equipment.
- Familiarity with process driven software development.
- Proven ability across the full project lifecycle.
- Implementation of LINUX software in C and including Kernel drivers and Embedded ARM.
- Good understanding of requirements capture, and of work package definition and estimation.
- Proven ability with Requirements Management.
- Proven ability in software implementation of data or voice network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, VOIP)
- Understanding of IP networking, IPSec & next-gen management protocols is advantageous.
- Proven ability using one or more of the following tools / development environments:
Due to the sensitive nature of the product applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.