Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
25 days ago
**In Scope of IR35**
Fantastic opportunity to lead the development and implementation of mobile software solutions. You will be tasked to provide technical expertise and advice, apply agile Scrum principles and work closely with team members and partners to implement, build and deploy solutions.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the design, develop and build phases of mobile software solutions in the development/delivery life cycle.
- Produce bespoke full stack mobile solutions from the ground up.
- Proactively maintain and support existing mobile software solutions to help deliver a robust, reliable and performing mobile estate within the business.
- Participate in all stages of design and development for complex mobile business solutions, including solution analysis, design, development, testing and integration, completing builds and deploying the solution in accordance with architecture design and complying with safety, security and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver mobile application projects within a highly agile development team, committing to completing sprint work within designated time constraints and quality standards, ensuring appropriate agile methodologies and principles are followed.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership and expert advice on the mobile application estate.
- Full-time experience building mobile and/or responsive web applications.
- Strong understanding of the React.js front end framework.
- Experience with mobile app development, especially the hybrid solutions PhoneGap/Cordova.
- Experience in developing and building back-end applications with RESTful API services.
- Experience with web service protocols like SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases, e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL including database design and use of database tools such as Mongoose for MongoDB.
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, having the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of GUI layout aesthetics (high level UI/UX).
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools - Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Git, Jenkins.
- Understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies (Scrum/LEAN).
- Ability to adapt and stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends.