£30000.00 - £650000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
One of Manchester's largest Fin-Techs are looking to add a Senior Software Developer with .Net and Angular experience due to a period of growth within the business.
This business has been around for over 20 years and are keen to build on current successes, where you will work on one of the largest platforms of its kind.
As a Senior Developer you will work as part of a cross-functional agile team that is currently at 20.
They have state of the art offices in Manchester and they are looking for a Developer who can work in this fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- On the job training and support
- Salary up to £65,000
- Salaries offered based on skill up to £65,000 and scope for slightly higher
- A collaborative/supportive team and CTO
- Defined career path
- Dedicated time for proof-of-concepts and assessing new tech
- Support to attend conferences, events and meet-ups
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with service and holiday buy and sell
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
- Free onsite gym and trainer-led classes (yoga, Pilates, boxercise, circuits)
- Bike loan scheme
- Season ticket loan portal
This role would also suit a mid-level Developer looking to make the transition in to a more senior position.
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply directly via the advert.