Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
A great opportunity has risen for a Temporary Works Design Engineer with our well-established Construction/Engineering client based in Manchester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Temp works design and implementation across highways, rail and water projects. Including but not exclusively: earthwork stability, retaining structures, formwork, working platforms, scaffolding.
- Engineering software (CAD) compulsory
- Category 3 design checking
- RAMS review and buildability reviews for TWs
- Value Engineering e.g. combining temporary works with permanent works