€100000.00 - €140000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading telecommunications company who are going through a massive recruitment drive. As part of these plans we are now looking to recruit a:
Senior/Principal Consultant (Video) - CEE & Nordic Region
Location (Travel Requirements): Poland but able to travel to different countries for weeks or months
1. According to the development strategy of operator, identify challenges of operators network, conduct business consulting service, giving clear advice on how the marketing should be adjusted and planned in a consultative manner to fit video strategies, and ensure attainment of company sales goal. Influence the marketing strategy of operators is high expected.
2. Participate in company top projects as leader or core member, promoting business consulting service, providing video development recommendation or technical expertise support for customers, and make presentations to CTO/CIO/CFO and VP/Director level customers. Ensure the fix or mobile video become operators strategy.
3. Establish and maintain a strong connection with C-level customer, participate in C-level customer presentations/speeches through high-level forum, project workshop etc.
4. Participate the company's video strategy/architecture/solution development and contribute key viewpoints.
5. Lead the video business and network consulting capability development.
6. Conduct business and network insight for operators in the region on yearly basis. Setup business plan in video areas and align with regional directions.
1. Substantial experience in the industry of communications, preferable with the world leading operators / suppliers network strategy or planning experience.
2. Bachelor or a higher degree, specialization in Communication, electronics, computer, and related fields
3. Industry trend knowledge:
a) The position holder should have in-depth foundation about telecom industry trend and be familiar with the technology evolution roadmap. Such as the trend of video services, network challenge for video services, video offerings, OTT development etc.
b) Telecom and video network knowledge: The candidates should master the knowledge of telecom network infrastructure, telecom ecosystem, and video ecosystem. Should have deep insight on the marketing strategies of video business. Should be an expert in content business model, video processing, video operation, MSO network, telecom network, CDN, etc.
c) Influence: Be able to take charge of communication with mainstream and developed carriers top management, mainly CXOs receive great acclaim from customers, influence the ideas of customers CXOs, facilitate customers recognition of my client, market project success, and enhancement of my clients brand image. Be able to take charge of strategy formulation, speeches at industry forums, standards organizations, and exhibitions, and achieve great success. Published forward-looking and review articles in the industrys top magazines, and have certain influence in the industry.
d) Sense of mission: Initiatively identify and explore the weaknesses that block the company's development and the gaps to the competitors in business planning, technical competence, product solutions, business models, and competition tactics, make in-depth analysis, and be good at summing them up. Shoulder the responsibility in the corresponding field for pushing the company to develop in the correct direction motivate, improve, and spur oneself have an open and broad mind, and be fair and objective. Facilitate decision-making and implementation persevere and be strong minded as cutting-edge viewpoints never come overnight do strategic thinking and gain a business success perspective.
e) Managerial Competency: Conducting Team building and talent development in a project. Designing and providing training to junior members to enable them to discover and capture new unexplored market opportunities.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.