Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a Main Contractor to assist them in appointing a new Senior Site Manager.
Out client is looking for someone to deliver several major house build projects in the Central belt.
Within this role you would be expected to perform the following:
- Plan and organise all labour on site
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Maintaining high safety standards.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Management experience in the construction industry
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- Competent in Health and Safety practise
- First aid knowledge
- Joinery background
- Currently operating in a similar capacity
- The ability to build and develop relationship with all internal and external
- Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Management of Budget Compilation
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
For more information please contact Leeanne Dolan on 01698 573850 or email