£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Heavy Civils and Infrastructure contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Senior Site Engineer.
Our client is looking for a Senior site Engineer to assist in the delivery of a major project in the North of Scotland, then to move on to other major infrastructure and heavy civils projects throughout Scotland.
As a site engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of drainage and foundations
- Liaising with the commercial team to update on any variations.
- General Site Management including ordering materials
- Travel to various sites and keeping accurate records of their development
- Providing technical and site feedback to senior management and the commercial team
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Civils experience (ideally from a groundworks background)
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.