£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Heavy Civils and Infrastructure contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Senior Site Engineer.
Our client is looking for a Senior Site Engineer to assist in the deliver of several high profile infrastructure works throughout the central belt of Scotland.
As a Senior Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of drainage and foundations
- Liaising with the commercial team to update on any variations.
- General Site Management including ordering materials
- Travel to various sites and keeping accurate records of their development
- Providing technical and site feedback to senior management and the commercial team
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Civils experience (ideally from a groundworks/ deep drainage background)
- Previous experience with water projects is preferred
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
For this role our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, as well as the opportunity to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or click the "apply now" link.