£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Do you have a background in groundworks and structure projects? Do you want to work for a reputable an well established Civil Engineering contractor? Do you want to work on high profile projects throughout the East of Scotland?
Then Vital want to speak to you!
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing several new Senior Site Engineers to cover sites across the East of Scotland. Within this role a Senior Site Engineer will be expected to:
- Perform setting-Out duties on site
- Organise plant, materials, and labour on site
- Provide technical feedback for the Commercial department
- Liaise with various operational and commercial departments
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certified
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Ability to organise own diary
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.