£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
28 days ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Heavy Civils and Infrastructure contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Senior Site Engineer.
Our client is looking for a Senior Site Engineer to assist in the delivery of a major projects on a national framework.
As a Senior Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of drainage and foundations
- Liaising with the commercial team to update on any variations.
- General Site Management including ordering materials
- Travel to various sites and keeping accurate records of their development
- Providing technical and site feedback to senior management and the commercial team
- Ensuring all Health and Safety standards are adhered to on site
- Liaising with the client, to provide updates and feedback
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
- SMSTS Certified
- Previosu experience with water projects
- EUSR DOMS or similar (preferred)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.