Campbeltown, Argyll & Bute
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
10 days ago
Vital resources are currently engaged with a reputable national civil engineering contractor, to assist them in appointing a new Senior Site Engineer for a major project in the West of Scotland.
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work on a major windfarm development. Within this role you could be expected to:
- Setting-Out and Levelling of the site
- Attend Meeting with the client, and other operational site based staff
- Contribute to the Health and Safety awareness on site
- Prepare 3D models for the GPS Controlled plant
As a Senior Site Engineer you would be able to demonstrate experience in:
- CAD experience
- Desire to progress to Site Agent or further
- GPS and Setting-out
- Working as a main contractor ideally with ducting or pipeline experience
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a very comprehensive package. Due to the nature of the role and the projects all applicants must be willing to work away from home, accommodation would be provided for the right person.
If you would like to know more, or if you would like to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.