South Africa, South Africa
Up to ZAR0.00 per annum
8 days ago
Morson International are looking for a Senior SharePoint Specialist to join the team of an important Telecommunications company. Rate negotiable.
- Provide systems administration support to SharePoint to include backup recovery, cluster monitoring, and log file size monitoring.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with SharePoint services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including Microsoft Active Directory, networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- MCPc technical expertise will remain up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- At least 6+ years of experience with SharePoint (on premise/online) administration.
- 3+ years of Office 365 (over 1000 users) administration experience.
- 3+ years of Skype and Lync administration experience
- 5+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and it's interaction with Active Directory.
- Supporting Skype and Lync for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure AD user management both for Office 365 and third-party services.
- Exporting usage and licensing information through Office 365 reporting.
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- Deep understanding of supporting Office desktop applications.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
- Thorough working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot all issues with DKIM, DMARC, SPF & DNS
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Knowledge and experience of working within an ITIL framework
- Fluent English communication skills
- Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call
- Available for international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Christy from Morson for more information.