10 months ago
DV Cleared - Senior Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager / SDM / SLA / P&L / London / DV / Defence / MOD / London
Our client, has a requirement for a DV Cleared Service Delivery Manager, based on customer site and leading a mixed team of around 50 staff. The role works across both service delivery and a significant program of changes.
Due to the nature of the of the role it is essential that the successful candidate will hold a valid DV Clearance.
Managing a team of around 50 staff, made up of 1st to 3rd Line Engineers, you will be responsible for but not limited it:
- The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements.
- Negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, along with the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets.
- The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements.
- The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organisation and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
- Lead service delivery to customers in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Develop effective relationships with customer senior management team.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin), balance sheet, and cash. May be accountable for the TCV forecast.
- Actively own service risks, control service costs & improves productivity & continually improve cost effectiveness.
- In conjunction with the customer, identify and define requirements for new services, ensuring such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
- Proactively lead internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team'.
- Lead the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
- Manage the service delivery team of SDMs and Specialists delivering to the customers, driving development and effectiveness.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have experience working the below:
- Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
- Delivery of Account P&L
- Service availability, continuity, security & capacity.
- Delivering to cost budget.
- Improving efficiency target.
- Additional profitable service revenue.
- Customer satisfaction & action plan.
- Performance Management.
- Account / Sales growth targets