City of London, London
£440.00 - £474.00 per day
4 months ago
Senior Service Analyst
Morson are recruiting for a Senior Service Analyst to join our client in London, England.
1) Accountable for executing support activities for incident/major incident resolution in order to ensure the service is restored for the business within relevant service level targets.
2) Ensuring escalation of any system outages and issues are appropriately managed and dealt with to restore service within agreed service level targets.
3) To lead and deliver supplier management and performance related issues to ensure a smooth day to day running of services - work with suppliers on their performance on the services, making sure service contract requirements are fulfilled
4) Leading on communications to the business and third party suppliers and project delivery to achieve successful transition and running of the services
5) Accountable for delivering incident and service request metrics and analysing problems and trends, providing recommendations for improvement and pro-active resolution to achieve improvements in service efficiency
6) Accountable for recommending service and process improvements to ensure effective handling and correction of defects in our clients production environments
7) Accountable for the day to day running and availability of services within their service portfolio including the service life cycle
- A University Degree in the relevant technology/computer science subject/equivalent technical qualification or demonstrable industry experience in Service Support/Service Delivery environment is essential
- IT Service Management qualification required, such as ITIL and/or its practical operation in a large organisation
- Knowledge of current/emerging technologies and processes employed in Enterprise Wide IT services
- Knowledge of relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT - e.g. Data Protection Act, EU Procurement Directives and Freedom of Information Act. #9desirable)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning, Asset Management, Revenue Collection, Document Management and/or integration technologies/systems.
- Knowledge of the provision of effective technical support services to a complex, multi-site operation
- Knowledge IT applications in public transportation and its business environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at a business and technical level.
- Highly skilled at solving and communicating complex problems
Communicates clearly and is skilled at adapting their communication style to meet the needs of the audience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex multi-site environment dealing with standard business applications and real time implementation systems.
- Proven track record of development/operations background.
- Well-developed experience of issues and incident management and working within agreed SLAs.
- Track record of managing complex customer relationships and expectations
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Finley Cochrane at Morson International for more information about this position.