£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
This global IT Services organisation is experienced rapid growth within a particular area of their UK Defence Business unit. They have an urgent requirement for a 3rd Line Server Engineer to join their growing team
Working within a talented shared service unit you will be resolving and support requests from internal stakeholders to solve 3rd Line issues.
Please note this role requires SC Clearance so you will need to hold current UK SC Clearance or be willing to be vetted to Security Cleared Level.
3rd Line responsibilities include:
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft SCOM
- Windows server 2012 + RDS Server
- Cisco UCS
- Active Directory (DHCP/DNS/GPO/WSUS)
- VMwae ESXi , VSphere, SRM
In return you will receive:
- Extensive training, on-going career development, with opportunities to get certified
- Income Protection, up to 15% pension
- Market leading salary
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible working and in some cases home working
To learn more about this role how may match up to your career aspirations please apply directly.