£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
20 days ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks in the UK and are expanding at an ever increasing rate. As part of these expansion plans we are now looking for a:
Senior Sector Marketing Manager - London
* Must be able to travel UK-wide for events and meetings as needed.
* We can consider those outside of London, as long as they can attend the office 2-3 times per week.
As a Senior Member of our busy marketing team, you'll be working alongside our B2B business development/sales team to create marketing and engagement plans that support sector sales challenges and pipeline objectives and drive awareness of the business and its sector propositions.
Drawing on your marketing experience and communication skills you'll develop and refine sector-specific messaging, help to articulate sales propositions in a professional and compelling way and support engagement activities through the production of high-quality collateral and slideware. As the marketing expert for your sector(s), you'll also oversee related PR, identify thought leadership opportunities and support sales enablement activities as needed.
In parallel to your sector responsibilities we'll be calling on your event experience to manage Company's presence at a range of telecommunications industry and sector-specific events across the year - helping to identify the best events, negotiating packages and ensuring our messaging is clear and that speaking opportunities and benefits are maximised.
* Work as a virtual member of the business development/sales team to understand their challenges, objectives and propositions.
* Input to early proposition creation as needed and lead on associated message development, refinement and communication.
* Lead effective sector-based marketing campaigns/activities to maximise awareness of the business and support lead generation and direct engagement (including appropriate use of PR, advertising, collateral, email campaigns, online, social media and webinars etc).
* Work with sector partners to maximise co-marketing opportunities, generate case studies and drive thought leadership opportunities and commitment.
* Measure marketing activities and solicit feedback from the business development/sales team to drive continual improvement.
* Manage and maximise use of sector-based marketing and event budget for the current calendar year and recommend/influence budget build for future years.
* Develop and own a rolling company and sector events calendar - evaluating past events and working with the business development leads to identify the best future opportunities.
* Negotiate packages (incl. speaking/agenda presence), oversee booking requirements and delivery of 'owned' events and be a primary or joint point of contact within the business for other key events.
* Work closely with business development/sales and public affairs teams to ensure strong and consistent event messaging, well-briefed team attendees and smooth running on the day.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* At least four years' in a B2B marketing role within the telecoms / information technology industry - to include marketing-project leadership experience.
* Experience working closely with business development/sales teams to co-build and co-execute plans.
* First class copywriting and message development skills - evidenced through significant experience in proposition articulation and creation of collateral, webpages, slideware etc.
* Experience of developing and executing marketing and/or campaign plans.
* Proven ability to manage events ranging from small trade events/dinners/webinars to larger stands/exhibits.
* Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
* Experience of marketing and engagement within the public sector.
* Passion for 'smart' technology and innovation.
* Experience with Pardot (or a similar campaign email/list management tools) and using LinkedIn, Twitter for advertising and B2B engagement.
* Experience working with partners and advocates on co-marketing/PR activities.
* Educated to degree standard
* Additional professional marketing qualification or proven skills
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.