£380.00 - £430.00 per day
14 days ago
- Expert knowledge of Agile best practice, lean techniques, Scrum and Kanban.
- Good working knowledge of Agile tools and techniques: - Version Control / Collaboration / Issue / Task Management / Continuous Integration/TDD and BDD
- Broad knowledge and understanding of planning and project management tools and techniques, within the Agile and outside.
- Broad Knowledge of Software Development and Delivery in agile and ITIL (Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Deployment) and software architecture.
- Multiple agile certifications
- Degree, or equivalent qualified in a relevant subject area is desirable (e.g. information technology).
- Excellent skills in facilitation, participatory decision-making and constructive conflict resolution.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people within the delivery team including project managers, business analysis, development team to help track team progress and identify blockages and help PO and dev team to remove impediments.
- Proven ability to influence people at all levels across the organisation and outside, including negotiating and successfully facilitating joint decision-making
- Broad software development / test analysis skills, esp. in MS technology stacks, Azure and C#, JAVA
- Broad experience as a Scrum Master, or facilitator of Agile teams working within an Agile software development environment demonstrating continuous improvement and transparency.
- Effective experience working with multiple Agile teams in Scrum of Scrum or other scaled Agile framework.
- Broad experience managing the full IT delivery cycle.
- Effective experience of stakeholder engagement, enthusing people, maintaining trust and supporting groups participation over time.