Up to £75000.00 per annum + Car and Commission
28 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Sales professional to define, establish and execute the sales strategy and routes to market for Cybersecurity cloud security services in the region.
Specifically, the role will be focused on developing incremental routes to market including the enablement and management of the relevant Cloud Service Providers, Consultancy Partners and Channel Partners in the area of cloud security. This will include the development of key business relationships, sales opportunities and the management of every stage of the sales process.
We work as a team, you should be able to collaboratively work with the extended Sales peers, major accounts, channel sales, business development, sales engineers and marketing functions to ensure that commercial goals are achieved within the territory.
The role will be focused and measured on developing incremental business for cloud security services within the designated territory.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Develop and leverage a high-profile presence within the cloud security market segment
* Ability to work on complex deals, capable of closing this type of deal from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion.
* Establish strong, long-term strategic relationships with key prospects, customers and partners
* Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
* Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and maintain all relevant information held in these systems at all times
* Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
* Regular reporting and forecasting
Key Skills and experience required:
* Educated to degree level with a business or IT related qualification.
* Ability to create, develop and execute a strategic sales plan for the region.
* A proven track record of developing successful sales strategies, long term relationships and selling specialist hardware, software and cloud solutions, ideally in a security software /solutions environment.
* Knowledge of underlying security technologies
* Ability to communicate sales and marketing strategy globally
* Ability to articulate the message to a wide variety of audiences
* A proven structured approach / methodology to organise, manage and execute a detailed Sales Territory Plan
* Fluent English and (preferably) at least one other European language.
* Cross cultural ability to accomplish objectives both at headquarters and in the field