Up to £80.00 per hour
5 months ago
Senior Safety Engineer
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Pay Rate: £80.00 Ltd per hour
You will be responsible for providing the client's operations with specialist knowledge and support relating to nuclear and radiological safety, including radiological protection and human factors, and to ensure the client's ongoing compliance with regulations. We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development of existing dockyard and naval base assets.
- Provide nuclear and radiological knowledge and support to the business.
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the site licence.
- Deliver nuclear safety cases and licencing plans
- Develop and implement nuclear safety processes and standards
- Provide technical advice on nuclear safety assessment processes and policy
- Nuclear safety policy and methodology
- Safety case development leadership
- Nuclear facility licensing and authorisation
- Proven ability in leading, motivating and supporting design teams.
WE SEEK X10 SENIOR SAFETY ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)