Senior RPA Developer - Remote / Manchester
£40,000 - £60,000
Are you an experienced RPA Developer looking for the next step to truly advance your career, taking ownership of projects and playing an instrumental role in bringing leading edge automation solutions to the business?
You will work closely within the Automation Deployment Project team and future Automation Operation team taking ownership of the design, development and testing of the automation workflows helping support the implementation of the Automation solution.
What will I be involved in? You will:
- Support the implementation and testing of the solution, alongside the maintenance and change control of existing artefacts
- Manage and control the virtual workforce within the operational environment, focusing on improving robotic operational performance and improving robot performance
- Providing clients with your expertise in Robotic Process Automaton and problem solving on project work
- Help resolve technical solutions and assist in Automation solution in deployment, helping troubleshoot and identify root cause of issue coming to resolution or reassignment to partners as needed
What are the key skills required?
- Qualified UiPath Developer
- Solid knowledge of RPA, AI and other automation tools and technologies
- Ability to translate processes into logical process flows
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels