Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Massive workbank of complex junction renewals projects, this involves a lot of S&C works. Looking for someone who has experience of being a Signalling PE previously - ATW. Minimum requirement for this.
Installation and maintenance and records handling for signalling projects. This team help with the design and then support the construction team with the project. Work in the alliance of Colas, AECOM, NR. Will be responsible for managing engineers on all sides.
To manage design and/or construction activities for allocated projects. Managing so that appropriate engineering standards are used in relation to design and/or construction on allocated projects within the Alliance with compliance to the requirements of the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), relevant legislation, Group and company standards, and Network Rail procedures.
Successful candidates will have significant experience of
* Signalling design principles and standards,
* Signalling installation and maintenance practices,
* Obtaining, handling, return and processing of Signalling records
* Correlation process
* Location, relay room and detailed wiring designs
* Control table
* Signalling bonding plan design
* Aspect sequence chart
* System interfaces and successful integration with other disciplines
* Stakeholder management, project scope and the impact of change in scope on projects is also vital to this role.