£367.00 - £438.00 per hour
23 days ago
My client is currently looking for a Senior Resourcing Business Partner to be based in The Quadrant (Milton Keynes) for an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have specialist recruitment experience at a strategic and operational level. Delivering best practice recruitment through a team, experience of recruitment in a service centre.
Working in the Route Services Resourcing Team and managing a team of x 7 staff and driving best practice in the recruitment team.
There are 17 transformation programmes already in progress.
The role will involve resource, workforce and process planning and working closely with the finance team to initiate these.
You will be managing a team covering many disciplines. Senior stakeholder management and understanding their needs and managing their expectations.
The stakeholders are based in London and Manchester so the role will require some travel.
* Manage associated business function(s) recruitment budget and monitor commercial and individual performance against targets.
* Provide pro-active and specialist advice on recruitment & selection issues, demonstrating a solution focused approach to business recruitment requirements and challenges.
* Embed a resourcing business partnering model with a focus on assisting the business to resource plan and create forecasts. Work with clients to clarify and define resource requirements.
* Support and influence the internal and external recruitment process, providing guidance to managers throughout the full recruitment life cycle to enable the client to attract and recruit high quality employees across the relevant function in a fair and transparent way.
* Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (HR, Executive Leadership Teams & Senior Managers) and external stakeholders and partners.
* Manage and deliver complex recruitment and selection projects/campaigns within agreed timescales, budget and to customer satisfaction whilst identifying the best approach to deliver a cost/quality balance which is also fair and transparent. Manage and deliver work on senior search and executive level recruitment as required.
* Work effectively with other areas of Resourcing to design and implement company resourcing policy and deliver cross functional recruitment campaigns.
BEHAVIOUR & CHARACTERISTICS
* Team management
* Delivering best practice recruitment through a team
* Experience of high volume recruitment in a service centre environment
* Experience of strategy and long term plans within complex environments
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE SCOPE (IR35)