Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£320 - £420 per day
30 days ago
Job Title - Senior Resourcing Business Partner
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
In this role you will manage recruitment campaigns and projects for specific functional customers, develop and lead a client focused resourcing strategy for the business function and ensure a joined-up approach with other relevant strategies, e.g. Talent & Succession.
You will need to act as a professional head for the business function resourcing team to facilitate the successful delivery of the resourcing strategy through a business partnering model.
- Manage associated business function(s) recruitment budget and monitor commercial and individual performance against targets.
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on recruitment & selection issues, demonstrating a solution focused approach to business recruitment requirements and challenges.
- Embed a resourcing business partnering model with a focus on assisting the business to resource plan and create forecasts. Work with clients to clarify and define resource requirements.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (HR, Executive Leadership Teams & Senior Managers) and external stakeholders and partners.
- Manage and deliver complex recruitment and selection projects/campaigns within agreed timescales, budget and to customer satisfaction whilst identifying the best approach to deliver a cost/quality balance which is also fair and transparent.
- Manage and deliver work on senior search and executive level recruitment as required.
- Work effectively with other areas of Resourcing to design and implement company resourcing policy and deliver cross functional recruitment campaigns.
- Advanced influencing, negotiation and relationship building/partnering skills (with both internal customers and external suppliers)
- Advanced recruitment and selection delivery experience at a strategic and operational level
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills
- IT literate and with experience of using applicant tracking systems
- Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in resourcing/recruiting environment
- Knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place
- Experience of conducting strategic workforce planning
- Directly or matrix manage a team of Resourcing Business Partners and also be responsible for coaching and mentoring the team to achieve success and deliver excellent results
- Experience of delivering key projects or objectives through third parties/agencies
- A will be networked in the wider recruitment market, able to access multiple candidate sourcing methodologies