Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £31500.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Resourcing Advisor the purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of recruitment cases effectively and efficiently with full responsibility of the full recruitment life cycle from identification to offer stage.
Acting as a trusted advisor and business partner, ensuring an excellent customer experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
Duties of the role will include
* Own recruitment campaigns and take responsibility for the attraction strategies advertising on job boards, proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques (e.g. Linked In) and liaising with external recruitment agencies.
* Understand the business context for the roles, taking into account (and influencing where necessary), job titles, job descriptions and grading to align recruitment to the People Strategy and ensure consistency in the route to market.
* Take ownership for the candidate experience, acting as the link between the candidate and the business, providing regular updates.
* Build and maintain trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders, working with diverse personalities, demands and delivering within clearly defined time frames, to meet business needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Extensive recruitment experience at various levels of seniority, and the ability to navigate and understand the full end to end recruitment process within a fast-paced environment
* In-house volume recruitment experience
* Direct sourcing skills and a proven track record of success
* Up-to-date knowledge of recruitment systems and recruitment technology
* Private sector experience
* Previous exposure to HR administration activities and an understanding of the synergy between recruitment and the wider HR function
* Recruiting both high volume and hard to fill campaigns, ability to deliver consistently with high customer service.
* Excellent stakeholder management at all levels