Birmingham, West Midlands
£29500.00 - £33000.00 per annum
8 months ago
As a Senior Resourcing Advisor/Early Talent you will play a key role within the recruitment function.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract opportunity and you will be based in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for Early Talent roles, as well as other areas of the business.
This is a very fast-paced environment in which you will provide your expertise in candidate attraction and selection as well as supporting the requirements of our business.
You will build long-standing relationships with stakeholders to support resourcing needs and be the first point of contact for candidates. Our key priority is ensuring both candidates and stakeholders receive the highest level of customer service.
What you'll be leading on:
* Lead on recruitment activities for Early Talent and other recruitment campaigns for the business including advertising, shortlisting, organising interviews and negotiating offers and contracts
* You will support the end-to-end candidate journey from the first point of advertisement through to welcoming them into the business
* You will be responsible for designing and implementing a variety of assessment centres and recruitment campaigns, in response to requirements from the business
* Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders to meet recruitment targets
* Attend Career Fairs and events to promote the organisation and grow candidate attraction
* Supporting the wider HR function with advice and guidance on policies and procedures and dealing with any escalated resourcing queries from the HR Advisors
* Identifying opportunities to improve day to day processes across resourcing
* Participating in any ad-hoc projects, as and when required
To be successful:
* Previous proven experience in managing the entire recruitment life cycle, ideally within the Early Talent environment
* Demonstrable experience in direct candidate sourcing utilising available technology
* Good working knowledge of recruitment systems including LinkedIn, job boards and ATS
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders regarding the best recruitment strategies
* Ability to lead by example as well as influence and motivate others
* Ability to liaise and successfully collaborate across HR teams
* Previous experience within in-house, RPO, or agency environment