Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Great opportunity to work for a repuable E&P company as a Senior Reservoir Engineer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Full reservoir engineering responsibility for assigned Field(s).
- Establish technically accurate reservoir system descriptions for clastic depositional facies for all assigned sub-surface assets and projects.
- Conduct detailed technical evaluations of reserves and fluid distributions in individual reservoir system utilizing petrophysical, geological and seismic data.
- Define standard and special core and PVT analysis programs for dynamic reservoir properties for inputs into analytical and numerical simulation models.
- Build fully integrated reservoir simulation models utilizing latest geological modelling techniques and reservoir simulation numerical / analytical analysis methods (ie. Petrel, Eclipse).
- Develop well production and deliverability profiles for different field production scenarios using industry standard well inflow and tubing performance analysis software (GAP/PROSPER/MBAL).
- Degree/Masters in Petroleum Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in reserves evaluation, simulation modelling and development engineering in clastic reservoir facies.
- Major experience with practical application of reservoir engineering principles to optimize reserves, recovery factors and production under various reservoir production strategies in oil and gas reservoirs.