Greater Manchester, England
SRC - AS - MCR_1541153724
5 months ago
Vital Human Resources Ltd, part of the Morson Group, is recruiting for the following vacancy due to continued growth. The rail division of Vital Human Resources Ltd is the largest recruitment provider to the Rail, Light Rail and Underground sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team at our Head Office in Manchester.
·Work with and as part of an experienced Recruitment team focused on growing this already successful part of the business.
·Maintain and expand on the client base, building lasting relationships in this thriving market
·The key will be your expertise in dealing with clients, gaining business and recruiting in a growing industry.
·Ensuring all safety critical processes and procedures are adhered to.
·Achieving revenue targets in place.
- Candidates must have experience in Construction and Utilities industries
- 12 months+ recruitment experience
- A track record of successfully billing with the desire to move to the next stage.
- Experience of dealing with clients and developing new business and growing existing business.
- Previous proven experience of client management, visiting clients and bringing in new business.
- Confidence with the ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies and skilled in recruiting scarce skills.
- Good knowledge of social media sites and LinkedIn.
- Commercial understanding and awareness.
- A desire to be successful
- IT literate to a good level (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good strong administration skills
- Hardworking and conscientious
- Reliable and professional in your attitude and approach to work
- Able to work on your own initiative
Great remuneration package available
Company car, private healthcare etc