Eccles, Greater Manchester
16 days ago
Morson International are the UK's No.1 Technical Recruitment company and have an annual turnover more than £800 million. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Delivery Consultant to take lead of our existing client portfolios within our Construction division with sub sectors including Health & Safety, Production, Supplier Chain, Procurement, Mechanical Design.
If you are an experienced recruiter with a passion for service delivery and want to get away from cold-calling, this role would be ideal. Your role will be to simply attract great candidates and place them into roles with our existing clients.
This is an opportunity for you to take your recruitment career to the next level by working in a consultative office environment away from the typical sales-like settings you may be used to.
At Morson, you will be working alongside #TheBestTalent in the recruitment sector in a very supportive and inspiring environment, where entrepreneurial spirit is highly rewarded and successful, long term careers are forged. Our Recruitment Consultants have built long term careers with us spanning over 10-15 years+ in many cases. This is a testament to how well our staff are rewarded and valued.
We provide the best platform and support to maximise earning and career potential in a company that values its people like no other.
Why Morson International:
- Opportunity to join one of the most successful technical recruitment companies globally with an annual turnover of over £800 million.
- Team and individual incentives, unrivalled bonus / commission scheme. Trips to New York, Race Days, Ryder Cup, and more.
- Support from a vastly experienced Senior Management team who can mentor, support and shape your skills and careers
- In house Digital and marketing team - able to create and support with highly sophisticated branded recruitment solutions as well as social media recruitment, campaign management, capability documents
- On-site FREE gym with Health & Fitness Schemes, Circuit Training, Body Conditioning, Boxercise, Yoga and more
- £1.5m invested on skills and training - Dedicated Training Teams and mentorship ongoing - upskilling recruiters and managers to be #TheBestTalent - Recruitment fundamentals, Management training, Digital Solution Selling, RPO, MSP training, Psychology of the Buyer and more
- State of the art Head Office building. On site break out lounges, gym, free on-site parking
- Extremely accessible via road and tram networks
What We Need From You?
- You must have demonstratable track record of client delivery within permanent or contract recruitment space (minimum 2 years' experience) within the Health & Safety, Production, Supplier Chain, Procurement, Mechanical Design or similar.
- Integrity. We went you to work in an open and honest manner, acting with the utmost integrity, professionalism and honesty. We honour our commitments and promises, building long term relationships with our clients and candidates.
- Delivery. We want you to deliver on promises to your clients, candidates and employees as well as providing service of the highest standard. We term this 'Excellence Through Performance'.
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch to arrange an informal chat over a coffee, we'd love to meet you!
or 0161 707 1516