Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Senior RAN engineer support RAN projects, including but not limited to New Build, Swaps, modernization, capacity extensions, enterprise / showcase solutions, NB-IoT, etc.
- External and internal interface for technical project coordination
- New hardware solution introduction project delivery, including HLD discussion with customer, output LLD, commissioning of new solution, acceptance with customer.
- Provide level 2 / level 3 technical support and configuration service to our customers independently or jointly with our Client's WEU, HQ, GTAC, technical support team.
- Deliver technical presentations/workshops and training for customers, partners.
- Subcontractor training and certification, to ensure rollout quality.
- Provide pre-sales support for testing, bidding or workshops.
- At least 4 years practical experience within wireless delivery projects (engineering, team leading, coordination or back office OMC/NMS/NOC)
- Able to travel within Germany
- Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability
- General knowledge of standard installation procedures and RAN network design, core network knowledge;
- Preferred experience of OMC/NMC/NOC operation in multivendor environment
- Solid understanding of wireless access network technologies, GSM / UMTS / LTE/ 5G .
- Demonstrate strong technical experience for integration and troubleshooting of wireless products.
- Good negotiation skills to be able to influence the decision of discussions with customers and suppliers.
- English fluent and German preferred