Greater Manchester, England
£50000.00 - £58000 per annum + Package and car / car allowance
20 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity currently available within one of the UK's leading Construction businesses.
A leading multi-disciplinary is looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their existing team working in central Manchester.
A great opportunity for an experience Senior QS to join a leading business, with a high project forecast and plenty of opportunity for development and further progression.
My client is looking for Quantity Surveyor with experience within construction projects either working for a Main Contractor or Consultancy to join them in Manchester.
The opportunity to work across a range of projects within; education & public building, MOD, MOJ schemes and many more.
- Feasibility & budget estimates;
- Cost forecasting, management, analysis, control & reporting;
- Procurement, tendering, contract documents & analysis;
- Negotiating on contractual claims;
- Valuations & payments;
- Negotiation of contract terms with contractors and contract drafting;
- Budget monitoring;
- Awareness of health and safety regulations;
- Degree qualified - BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in construction projects of both new build and refurbishment nature
- Experience managing projects with values up to £20m
- Strong communication skills
- Client focused approach
- Full UK driving license
On offer; competitive salary, good work life balance, flexible working hours, car or car allowance, opportunities for further development and progression.