Vital Glasgow Construction
17 days ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well know civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Senior Quantity Survyeor for various heavy civils and infrastrucuture projects in the West of Scotland.
The role includes:
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Experience in the preparation of compensation events
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final account
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Estimating experience would be preferable
- Experience in NEC is preferable, ideally in option C contracts
- Experience in general procurement duties
If you would like more information or to apply, please click the "apply now" link or call Jamie Nicholson on the below details.