Vital Glasgow Construction
9 days ago
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth? Do you want to work for a company that has a track record of developing and promoting staff? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and growing Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in civils and infrastructure projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Working with various forms of contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC, Etc)
- Liaising with operational departments to oversee costs on projects
- Manage diary to ensure site visits are performed in a timely and safe manner
- Perform CVR's and final accounts to chase payments
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Reporting commercial progress to Senior Managers and Directors
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within a sub-contractor environment (preferred, none essential)
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.