Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Initial 3 months with possible extension
Kentish town and Croydon
The role is to support an existing QS on our London to Croydon NEC3 ECC Main Option C contract with National Grid which was awarded at the start of August.
The role would be split over Kentish Town and a substation in Croydon.
The resource is required in to ensure we are on top of Employer as well subcontract change management, meeting the specific client and internal reporting requirements, management of the 3 no key subcontractors (All NEC3 ECS Main Option A) and assist in the procurement of the remaining packages for the project.
The ideal candidate would have:
* Excellent knowledge of the NEC3 suite of contracts
* Preferable experience in the Power sector and National Grid
* Experience of drafting complex subcontract agreements
* Strong cost control and record maintenance
* Keen eye for detail and completeness of reporting procedures.