£365.00 - £400.00 per day + £75 T&S
7 months ago
Morson International has a contract opportunity for a SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
LTD Co Day Rate of £365 to £400
PAYE Hourly Rate based on a pa salary of £36,754 to £63,192
Hours of Work: 0800-1615 hours, Monday to Friday
Weekly Payment of Fees, excellent Contractor Care Team with fully operational, easily accessible local office in Thurso Town Centre.
Qualifications & Experience:
* RICS accredited and min 5+ years post graduate working experience
* Comprehensive and extensive working experience of NEC3 forms of contract
* Experience of managing the delivery of complex and high-risk contracts
* Experience of working in a public contracts regulated organisation - able to develop and execute commercial, procurement and contract management strategies
* Experience of using CEMAR
* Ability to support development of and execute commercial, procurement and contract management strategies
* Experience in the use of electronic NEC contract management tools (eg CEMAR)
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Execute the commercial, procurement, contract management and supply chain strategies.
* Support the procurement of goods and services for complex or high risk requirements.
Support the project teams through the sanctioning and validation process
* Support the delivery of complex and high risk contracts in support of project deliverables including variations, complaints, claims and disputes that arise with the supply chain negotiating settlements to complex claims
* Support the selection and award process of suitably qualified and experienced contractors in line with the EU Procurement Directives, NDA and DSRL procedures
* Produce high quality reporting and control metrics for all commercial activities
* Deliver the commercial aspects of major projects form Tender through to completion
* Evaluate information to ensure a realistic cost for the projects within the incumbents portfolio of projects.
* Support the preparation of tenders and then take successful bids through to completion on site, managing all aspects of the contract and its administrator.
* Building good working relationships with framework partners.
* Assist in the development of the procurement programme
* Provide input into rick profiling and management on contracts/projects
* Review and approval of valuations and final accounts as per contractual deadlines
* Preparation of contracts and to be involved in all supplier negotiations.
* Liaise with project managers to establish the project specification and requirements
* Provide commercial advice to the site team about all project issues and project strategy and provide input to area commercial discussions and reviews.
* The post holder should have good construction knowledge.