Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
£46000 - £60000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Vital resources, are working with a reputable and well established Civil Engineering & Bulk Earthworks contractor to assist them in appointing a new Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to assist with the delivery of major infrastructure projects across the Central Belt of Scotland. As a senior Quantity Surveyor you would be expected to perform the following:
- Valuation of value engineering options and design changes
- Producing quantities/schedules for procurement of subcontract packages - tendering
- Preparation and issuing of subcontract documentation to subcontractors
- Reviewing and processing subcontract payments
- Liaising with Project Team to produce Project Outturn Forecast and collective working to maximise Project profit
- Performing risk and value management & cost control
- Preparation of project interim assessments/valuations
- Preparation of monthly management reports
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience of NEC3 contracts
- Background with bulk earthworks or ground works projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full driving licence as site visits will be required
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, and the chance to be a pivotal member of the ongoing progression of the company.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or click the "apply now" link.