£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, bonus, package
6 months ago
A leading business within the UK Infrastructure and Telecommunications sector is looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them working on a project in the Hertfordshire area.
The successful candidate will have experience working as Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor on projects up to £30m within any of the following sectors; telecoms, utilities, infrastructure and civil.
- Managing a large number of Quantity Surveyor duties across a regional geographic area including measurements, valuations, and agreement of work activities.
- Preparing applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Administration and agreement of budget, projected and actual costs.
- Advise on commercial risk within projects.
- Prepare monthly and weekly contract review reports.
- Preparation of contractual and commercial input into Project Business Plans.
- Identify change and implement change control process and agreement.
- Ensure that contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
- Experience on projects with values and budgetary management of £30m
- Experienced of full project and programme management
- Track record of delivering multiple projects
- Track record of working with Senior Management and Leadership teams
- Experience of working within contractual frameworks or demanding projects to ensure quality, cost and time are keeping with expectations
- Experience of working on infrastructure or telecoms projects
- Experience of actively managing a P&L to successful outcome
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Benefits and Pension Scheme