£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
11 days ago
We are excited to be looking for Senior Quantity Surveyors for a the Gull Wing bascule bridge project in Lowestoft and also for the third river crossing in Great Yarmouth.
Construction is scheduled to commence in spring 2021 with the bridge opening in Summer 2023. Creating direct links to the eastern towns.
This will be to start as soon as possible and is a permanent position.
Candidates will need to have the following background:
* Heavy civils experience
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Large sub-contract package management especially earthworks and formwork/concrete
* Good NEC knowledge
* Excellent skills in forecasting and budget management
* Use of bespoke software to manage contractual comms
* Use of bespoke software to manage costs
* Excellent IT skills
* Role is predominantly site based - there is some remote working flexibility
* H&S Skills card - CSCS or equivalent
* Ideal candidate would be
o 10 to 15 years exp.
o Local to the area or willing to re-locate
o Good integration with site team
The role will be a mixture of site based and working from home.
Hours are 40 per week.