£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
My client is a leading specialist contractor within the construction sector.
Due to growth and personnel advancement they are now looking to recruit Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their office in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven Quantity Surveyor to join a successful and stable business who offer brilliant career development and opportunity.
- Ability to carry out and complete the full range of commercial activities necessary for pre- and post- construction including; Minimise risk, maximise opportunity, minimise cost and maximise value
- Administration of contract commercial requirements including valuation, final account, change management, variation and Compensation Event evaluation
- Good understanding of the contract, preparation of notifications and loss and expense Ensure good practice and compliance with all contractual requirements
- Attend necessary meetings internally and externally to ensure contract and projects are being delivered in the best way
- Work alongside Project Managers to ensure the management of project finances
- General support to the Commercial Department
- QS / Quantity Surveying Degree qualified or suitable similar qualification
- Excellent computer skills and experience with host of Microsoft softwares
- Good understanding of commercial and legal terms and conditions
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a construction main contractor, subcontractor or engineering company
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Flexible working and good work life balance
- Genuine opportunity for further advancement and professional development