Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Within this role you will work directly with the site Quality Manager in the improvement and control of processes on site together with the control and maintenance of the Quality Management System. The role will also entail acting as department deputy in the quality manager's absence. This role will include but is not limited to participating in the following activities:
- Handling & investigation of non-conformities, complaints and concessions
- Implementing PFMEA for production processing and working with production management and technical authorities to improve processes.
- Assist the quality manager with audits including customer, NADCAP and ISO9001/AS9100
- Ensure that internal audits are being performed and reviewed
- Carry out key supplier audits
- Inspection of Aerospace, Nuclear, Medical and Formula 1 components in line with customer requirements
- Ensuring that all site calibration and maintenance activities are being performed to schedule along with the review & approval of these activities
Ideally, you will have knowledge of the following:
- Good experience of ISO9001/AS9100 standards
- Experience in quality management environments and good leadership skills are required.
- Excellent problem solving skills are required to resolve technical issues and drive process improvement changes.
- Good communication skills and confidence are required to work with the various departments and maintain excellent customer relationships.
For more details, please apply here!