about 1 month ago
Our client based in Uxbridge, Middlesex is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager, 6 months in duration, possibly longer. Very competitive daily rate.
To lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality department, ensuring the successful delivery of Business Strategy, Key Performance Indicators and objectives, whilst adhering to Customer and regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success.
Strategy and Development
- Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the Business.
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies and processes to aid and improve business performance using recognised process performance methodologies.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance and support to the business to ensure continued certification to AS9100 and ISO9001.GeneralRegularly report on Quality activities to the Senior Management Team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and promote quality related training and awareness across the whole of the organisation.
- Manage audits and assessments of the supply chain.
- Ensure that corrective actions are delivered and non-compliance issues are resolved on time.
- Guide the SMT in areas of concern, process improvement and process performance.
- Promote the standardisation of processes across the Business and ensure compliance to UK legal and Customer specifications and standards.
- Provide leadership. Mentor and develop direct reports to ensure a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
- Develop and manage all aspects of Quality in the supply chain.
- Develop and manage all aspects of Software, Firmware and Hardware quality.Relationships
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the Quality and Business strategies.
Must be eligible to obtain full SC and hold a full driving licence as some travel to other sites will be required.