10 days ago
Senior Quality Advisor
Multi-Utilities Diversions works.
Establish and manage best practice quality on the project, collaborating with the engineering team to achieve this
- Ensure all parties are compliant with the quality requirements in the contact
- Quality inspections of sites
- Identifying non-compliance and reporting through the Murphy system
- Site Inductions for Quality
- Training and Support to the project team around quality expectations and procedures
- Produce reports and data to handover
- Support Audit Programmes
- Collate and review Business / Contract Quality statistics in a timely manner and submit to the Quality Management and Quality function for reporting purposes.
- Review Quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Produce Quality plans, procedures and associated documentation and check compliance.
- Identify significant Quality issues for contracts / yards and help set-up contracts / yards to include appropriate control
- Experience in Quality Advising/inspection on similar projects
- Preferably Contractor background but will consider individuals from end clients
- Multi-Utility knowledge and experience
- CSCS Card
- Understand of and worked to ISO:9001 standards