about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project/ Development Manager based in Cornwall.
* Accountable for delivery of a project or low number of projects with reasonable complexity up to £30m in value - to budget, quality, and time metrics.
* Responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders.
* Responsible for establishing project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery.
* Responsible for performance management of project team / resource.
* Relevant experience including management of small to medium sized project (AKA 'core' sized projects)
* Commercial acumen and the ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders
* 'Expert' level expertise in project management
* Knowledge of own area managed and an understanding of wider programme and business
* Experience in managing business relationships at senior-management level
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
* Desired - Relevant Programme Management Accreditation - such as MSP Practitioner or equivalent
* Prince 2 practitioner a benefit