£500 - £550 per annum
about 1 month ago
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
SC CLEARED POSITION
- Required to progress the delivery of procurement phases of each project within the programme, including the submission of business cases to the IAC to enable contract award.
- The role of the Senior Project Manager is to lead / manage the project and the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of the project to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- The Senior Project Manager has a key role in project governance and working with stakeholders, to ensure the agreed project outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
* Delivery - Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
* Project Management - Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Set project controls. Design the project structure appropriate to stage.
* Business Case - Coordinate development of the Business Case.
* Budget - Track delivery within budget.
* Resources - Schedule / manage resources to deliver the project. May work independently or with a small team.
* Governance - Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making.
* Assurance - Support or set appropriate project assurance.
* Change Management - Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
* Project Performance & Controls - Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls.
Track and report delivery against milestones.
- please send your applications if applicable. Please note this is an SC Cleared position due to the nature of the end client.